Why Exhibit at Project Qatar 2017?
Qatar's Largest Exhibition for Building, Environmental Technology & Materials
Project Qatar 2017 provides a unique platform to showcase your latest equipment and services to Qatar’s booming construction market. Now in its 14th edition, exhibitors benefit from fast market penetration into Qatar’s lucrative construction market, and the opportunity to build new business relations with companies of all sizes.
Qatar Largest Exhibition For Building, Environmental Technology & Materials Project Qatar 2017 is held concurrently with Heavy Max 2017 and Qatar StoneTech 2017, which attract the market's biggest players and provide unparalleled opportunities to secure before industry decision makers.
Project Qatar 2016 facts:
Project Qatar’s 2016 edition surpassed all expectations, thanks to an overwhelming response from both exhibitors and visitors.
- 663 Exhibitors
- 1050 Companies & Brands
- 37,683 Visitors (Footfall)
- 14,442 Unique Visitors
- 38 Countries
- 17 National Pavilions
- 2 Concurrent Events
- 16 Workshops
- 6 Specialized Conferences
- 32,000 sqm of exhibition space
More Reasons to Exhibit:
- Showcase your full range of products and services at the heart of the booming Qatar construction market
- Seize immediate face to face networking opportunities across the entire Levant and Gulf regions
- Seize massive opportunities in direct investment projects estimated at USD 160 billion to develop the country's infrastructure following Qatar's winning bid to host the FIFA World Cup in 2022
- Benefit from the existing long-term construction projects and the massive developments in Qatari's construction sector
- Reach influential decision makers seeking environmental and green building technologies and sustainable solutions for their projects
- Position your company at the forefront of the industry
- Generate valuable sales and maximize your return on investment
- Loading and unloading bays
- Storage areas
- 29,000 sqm of exhibition space
- Underground parking with direct access to the registration desk
Join leading manufacturers, distributors and suppliers from across your industry.
Interact with over 32,000 industry buyers, influencers and decision makers from your industry.
Qatar Stone Tech 2017, The 6th International Stone and Stone Technology Show brings together top regional and international distributors, suppliers, manufacturers, agents and engineers.Read More
Heavy Max 2017 is the 14th international exhibition for heavy machinery running concurrently with Project Qatar 2017. The show attracts a massive number of manufacturers and suppliers...Read More